Things that I have repositories for on Github
This is a quick index of everything interesting that I have on Github.
- MXiostat: siebenmann/mxiostat , a better
iostat for Linux.
- PyMilterTools: siebenmann/python-milter-tools, a pure Python
implementation of the Sendmail Milter protocol.
- siebenmann/python-netblock, a Python module
for sets of IP address ranges (and a module for sets of integer
ranges in general). Comes with a bonus netblock calculator.
- siebenmann/portnanny, a powerful inetd-like
frontend for a single TCP service, with a great deal of filtering
- DWiki: siebenmann/dwiki, you're soaking in it. The
software that runs this thing. See also DWikiCode.
- siebenmann/cspace-skeleton, the DWiki templates
and utility files that are used to set up, lay out, and style
WanderingThoughts and CSpace (to the extent that they have any style).
This may be a useful illustration of template and renderer tricks,
although they aren't well documented. They go on top of the templates
and so on in the main DWiki codebase.
- siebenmann/cks-dtrace, an assortment of
DTrace scripts that are currently focused on NFS v3 server,
ZFS, and iSCSI initiator stuff. I used (some of) them to
diagnose our fileserver performance issues.
- siebenmann/call.go, essentially a relatively
basic netcat-like program written in Go.
It will talk over a wide variety of socket types, including Unix
domain sockets, and it can act as a TLS/SSL client.